Sperry Imagery has
been a licensed professional photography business since May of 2014. All the
photos you are seeing are a mixture of two photographer’s best works.
![]() |
| Katrina Sperry |
Katrina Sperry Bio: (posed left) I have fallen in love with the art. I have photographed
with film my entire life. My Grandfather was a photographer in the Navy and
passed the art onto my parents, who then taught me. I am making sure that this
is a family tradition and am passing it down to my children as well. My son
Joseph may accompany me on photo shoots as well. I am a creative at heart and
photography is now my passion. I have
found over time that I love to capture special moments for people. I like to
tell a story with what I am experiencing. I am about capturing the human soul in the
moment.
Richard Sperry Bio: Has been a hobbyist in photography since high school. His art is more technical and what he brings to Sperry Imagery is unparalleled. His ability to work with our digital technology is what makes Sperry Imagery possible. His knowledge of lighting and technical aspects of photograph challenges me and keeps me striving for new techniques and skills. I am a lucky woman to have such an amazing partner who invests so much into me.
Review: They
did such an amazing job at my wedding not only did she take photos but she was
willing to help with little things. Very comfortable and easy to work with and
my kids did well with her too. I would recommend her for anything you need
photos of from kids, weddings, portrait, senior photos or just about anything
you name it she (and her husband) can do it! Thank
you again Sperry Imagery

Review:
Sperry Imagery did my wedding photos and I was very pleased with their work.
Katrina and her husband were present from the time we arrived at 10AM to start
getting ready, until we closed down the place at around 9PM and caught every
precious moment in between!












No comments:
Post a Comment